Business Current Account
The Current Account simplifies banking for business and corporate clients. Corporate Internet Banking (CINB) facility is provided for anytime anywhere access to funds.
- Open with ZAR 1,000
- Funds (ZAR) transfer to any bank in South Africa through online EFT/ RTGS
- Direct Debit ECS facility
- Receive remittance from any bank.
- Send remittance to any country.
- Idle funds in Business Current accounts may be invested in overnight call/ notice deposits to generate income.
- Very nominal account maintenance charges.
- Free Corporate Internet banking (CINB) facility.
- Free daily / fortnightly/ monthly online statement of accounts.
- Free SMS alerts of all transactions
Business Current account can be opened in the name of registered Company, Partnership firms or Trusts.
Following documents are required for opening of Business Current Account with the Bank-
- Resolution of the Board of Directors for opening the Account with Bank and advising name of persons who will be authorised signatories to operate the account.
- Company Documents –
- Certificate of Incorporation of Company (CM1)
- Notice of Registered Office and Postal Address ( CM22)
- Bearing the stamp of the Registrar of Companies
- Duly signed by the Company Secretary
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Certificate of commencement of business
- Personal Details of the Authorised signatories
- Valid Passport and work permit / South Africa Resident ID.
- Residential Address
- Contact details
- Proof of Business Address of Company – utility bills, etc.
- Financial Statements of company
- Proof of Income Tax certificate - Tax registration number with SARS.
- Proof of VAT registration number with SARS.
Please provide original documents to the branch for verification of copies.