- You can now use your Debit Card for purchase transaction on POS up to ZAR 10,000 per day
- POS Cash Back amount for October has been credited to all eligible accounts
- Please note that the benefit of Cash back is available this month also if you have missed
- this opportunity last month. (Details under 'Announcement')
- Thank you very much for overwhelming response of Debit Card Cash Back Campaign
- Our Lenasia, Chatsworth and Pietermaritzburg Offices are now open on each
- Saturday from 26th Oct,2013 onwards. (Details under "Announcement")
- Our Johannesburg branch will remain open on 2nd and 4th Saturday of each month for
- opening of new accounts and other limited services. (Details under "Announcement")
- Now shopping is doubly beneficial; Use your Debit Card at Point of Sale free of service charge and
- Get cash back up to R10 per month ( Details under "Announcements")
- Opening of Fixed Deposit through Internet Banking launched.
- Use of Debit Cards for Shopping is now free of Charge.
|Sr. No.||Currencies Converted||Rate (buy)||Rate (sell)||Date|
|01||ZAR - INR||Buy : 5.90||Sell : 0||04/12/2013|
|02||USD - ZAR||Buy : 10.18||Sell : 10.58||04/12/2013|
|03||GBP - ZAR||Buy : 16.80||Sell : 17.20||04/12/2013|
|04||Euro - ZAR||Buy : 13.90||Sell : 14.30||04/12/2013|
|05||USD - INR||Buy : 61.50||Sell : 0||04/12/2013|
* For remittances, commission & transmission charges would be charged extra.
A. The above conversion rates are valid only for the date mentioned
B. The rates are changed ,ordinarily, between 08.30 hrs. to 09.00 hrs.(RSA standard time)on all working days.
C. Remittance requests received up to 13.00hrs are included in the same day’s rate. Those received beyond 13.00 hrs. are remitted in the next working day’s rate.
D. The service charges for remittance are subject to change and are available in fee structure under quick link.
E. Account opening forms for Individual customer and Corporate customer are available under the link Personal banking and Corporate banking respectively. Customers desirous of opening account are requested to download the forms and visit the branch on any working day along with original KYC particulars(proof of identity and address).
F: In case of remittance to India, ordinarily, credit is afforded with a lag of one working day from the date of debit to the account in case of SBI account and two working days in case of accounts maintained with other banks other than SBI.
G: As per the exchange control directives, the email ID, phone / cell number, and physical address appearing in BOP form should tally with the same as in the Bank’s record failing which the remittance request shall not be entertained.