- Important Announcement: Mobile Number updation, details under "Announcements"
- Please note:SBI never sends email/sms to get your personal info eg. password or OTP. Please do not
- open/click on the link in mail if you receive it in the name of SBI
- New Term Deposit schemes for 333, 555 and 999 days launched wef 14.02.2014. Detail in "Interest Rates"
- Interest on Time Deposit and Call Deposit has been revised wef 14.02.2014. Detail in "Interest Rates"
- Kind Attention: Please note that Debit Card has Validity period, Please get a new card before its expiry
- Debit Card Cash Back Campaign has been extended till 31.03.2014
What should I do if my SBI ATM Card is stolen or lost?
If you lose/ misplace your ATM -cum- Debit Card, block it immediately by contacting our Johannesburg Branch on 011-778 4519, email; email@example.com during working hours of the Bank, or Contact Centre no. 0091-80-26599990 (Chargeable), or email to firstname.lastname@example.org by providing detail of your ATM Card number, Account number, Name of the Branch and Name of the Customer and mentioning " Blocking of ATM Card" in the subject line. Please also lodge a complaint at Police Station and submit a copy thereof at the Johannesburg branch.