- You can now use your Debit Card for purchase transaction on POS up to ZAR 10,000 per day
- POS Cash Back amount for October has been credited to all eligible accounts
- Please note that the benefit of Cash back is available this month also if you have missed
- this opportunity last month. (Details under 'Announcement')
- Thank you very much for overwhelming response of Debit Card Cash Back Campaign
- Our Lenasia, Chatsworth and Pietermaritzburg Offices are now open on each
- Saturday from 26th Oct,2013 onwards. (Details under "Announcement")
- Our Johannesburg branch will remain open on 2nd and 4th Saturday of each month for
- opening of new accounts and other limited services. (Details under "Announcement")
- Now shopping is doubly beneficial; Use your Debit Card at Point of Sale free of service charge and
- Get cash back up to R10 per month ( Details under "Announcements")
- Opening of Fixed Deposit through Internet Banking launched.
- Use of Debit Cards for Shopping is now free of Charge.
What should I do if my SBI ATM Card is stolen or lost?
Please call on 0800 982 360 (24 x 7 Toll free call centre) and get the card hot listed. Call centre agent will ask you the account number and/or card number to hotlist it. During office hours ( 8.30 AM to 5.00 PM ) on a weekday you may also call the branch on 0027 11 7784500.